Sunday, October 21, 2018

"The Looking Glass Labyrinth" is OUT!!


I'm so pleased to let you know that after weeks of editing and proofreading, "The Looking Glass Labyrinth" is now available on Amazon:  


It's a historical novel that takes you back to 1804.  Rachael doesn't heed warnings from her best friend and attends an estate sale at a “haunted” crumbling Victorian where a painted woman's sparkling blue eyes follow her every move.  Moving to the bedroom, she picks up a cracked discolored hand mirror that reflects another woman's face.  Words mysterious appear in a diary.  All these events create a vortex through which Rachael Corbet is sucked back to 1804 and into Lady Rachael Johnston’s body. 

I loved writing this book... it takes you to another time and place where sea captains and their women live and love.

Invitations have arrived from Book Clubs inviting me to attend their meetings.  They will be reading "She's Not You."  I'm looking forward to meeting more readers, discussing the story and my writing process and answering their questions!  

I'm still working on my Paris/Boston manuscript.  It sat for a few weeks while I worked with the publisher to release "The Looking Glass Labyrinth."  Now it's time to resume writing my draft.  I still haven't found a title that fits the story but there's still time.   I have about 90% of the draft complete and then the real work begins for me.  I'll go through it over and over refining and rewriting.  Not a chore but a labor of love!

More when all calms down,  Order your books early for the Holidays!!
Till,
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment