Friday, August 20, 2021


So Exciting - "Tales of the Silent" was released this week!!!  Available on Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09CRH7GJ6/

I received terrific prerelease reviews - "A very well written and compelling story," "Very intriguing." "An amazing story" 


Hoping to continue with Amelia in the next book... she's such an interesting character and of course, who could resist Étienne!!  I'll give you a tease:


I'm now in the marketing/promotion mode which is taxing... I'd rather be writing and finishing the sequel to "She's Not You" with Jack and Jamie, but soon.  I'm waiting for a call from one of the Morning Shows to talk about my book and background... LOL!!!


Alright, enough of that.  I also had a first since the last time I wrote.  I was asked to be a "beta reader" for another author.  I've read other pieces by friends who are authors, but this was different.  I filled four plus pages with comments and editing corrections.  My editor said about my manuscript that it was WELL written.  I found that not all authors release edited and well written pieces out of their control.  I always try to make my manuscript the best, the very best that I can.  If it isn't, why would anyone publish it???  So lessons learned all, edit and reread and edit until you're so sick of the story that you can't tell  if it's good or bad anymore.  Then send it off.


Well, I'll having a book signing the first Friday night in October... I hope.  With this virus, no one can make definite plans!


Please stay safe, write and make wonderful memories... I am!!

Till,
Judi











 

No comments:

Post a Comment