Friday, August 17, 2018

Sneak Peek...















Well, since I'm still awaiting an editor to be assigned by my publisher, I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the cover for the soon to be published novel, "The Looking Glass Labyrinth."

While I'm waiting, I'm working hard on my Paris mystery.  One interesting fact about this one is that I have no title yet.  I'm usually pretty good coming up with a title, but this one hasn't shown up yet.  I have a list of possibilities written on the cover page, but so far, nothing seems to be the one.  Other authors tell me that they usually don't have a title until they finish the draft.  Sometimes it's a line that pops out or a scene or ... but so far, I have nothing.  I'm a good two-thirds of the way through the draft already and hoping that something hits my fancy soon.

In my last blog, I told you that I'm also working on the sequel to "She's Not You."  I really liked those two characters and felt they worked well together.  Both had baggage, but somehow it was endearing.  This book brings Jack's ex-girlfriend Lizz back into his life.  How does this sit with Jamie?  What do you think?  But wait - is that Jamie's ex Mike appearing as well?  Looks like it might be a full house.  In between explaining who's who, they're trying to solve a number of cold cases that seem to be linked to a serial killer, maybe?  And Jamie's working a case where a three year old girl was taken from her carriage over thirty years ago.

Phew... needless to say, they all manage to keep me up at night figuring out what trouble they're going to get themselves into next.

Well, back to my characters... they await my words moving them forward!

When I have more to tell, I'll be back.  Keep writing!
Till,
Judi


No comments:

Post a Comment