Saturday, March 17, 2018

Edit Number Two Done....

"She's Not You" book cover
Even with only very few changes sent back to me by the editor, I'm worked hard on this edit as did the editor.  I received the 2nd edit on Wednesday and then went through the entire book word by word looking for anything that I could spot in addition to the what the editor had seen.  And YES, I found a few things that had slipped through -- name of the town, a characteristic of a weird guy that I had cut out... on and on.  We are now looking for the needles in the haystack, but they are important to catch before the book is released.  I spent two entire days doing this.  Thought my eyeballs would fall out of their sockets!

So sent it back to the editor Friday with my comments and edits.... Round three coming up!

I already have at least one book singing and reading set up in Wellfleet on Cape Cod, the town that's the major setting for She's Not You, although the town is called Oyster Point in the book.  Savannah Georgia and Jackson Wyoming -- two of my very favorite places -- are also backgrounds for scenes in the book. 

I'll be working on setting up more promotions as the release time comes closer.  Still very exciting...

I'll be back with the third edit soon,
'TIL... Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment