Sunday, December 22, 2019

Make new holiday memories and follow your heart into 2020!



Tis the season!  I know I've been missing for a few weeks, but life is busy these days.  I'm working on another "Oyster Point Mystery" where Jack and Jamie attempt to solve one more cold case. In addition, Jamie and Jack find themselves confronted with their ghosts from the past - Lizz and Mike.  Will either of them find that the old love still burns...?

I'm also working on another time-travel.  "The Looking Glass Labyrinth" was so well received, to my surprise, that I'm writing this other tale concerning a locket.  I love writing these - many twists and turns.  But when you write a 1845 story, there's a lot of research that has to be done.  I haven't decided on the title yet either.

I'm also going to investigate turning my Christmas story, Broken Christmas Promise, into a screenplay.  I purchased the tool that everyone uses and after the holidays, will take the tutorial and see how that works.  I was told that your screenplay has to be in a certain format... we'll see how I do :-)

Speaking of holidays, please enjoy them with family and/or friends.  It truly is a wonderful time of year.  I find a bit of sadness creeping in sometimes as I remember the Christmases past and the people who are no longer with us.  The memories are wonderful and I'm trying to make new ones that everyone will carry forth like I did.

May the New Year find you ensconced in writing a new novel, memoir, or screenplay!  Let's just make sure it happens.

Till 2020!
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment