Thursday, December 20, 2018

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!



Remember - it's not too late to order the Fiona children's series for a gift from Santa (proceeds go to my sister's scholarship fund) or, for Santa's helper, the first of the Oyster Point mysteries... She's Not You, which by the way is receiving 5 star reviews!  My new historic time travel, The Looking Glass Labyrinth, has also been a hit... a little romance and a handsome sea captain fill out the story.  A good read for a stay-at-home January day.

Amazon has them all:
https://www.amazon.com/Judi-Getch-Brodman/e/B0745KVKFT

Enjoy and a happy holiday/Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and productive 2019!!

I have finished my next novel's first draft!!  I'll tell you more about this one after the New Year!
Till,
Judi

No comments:

Post a Comment